Our range of capabilities include:
- Consulting & Design Services
- Project, Program & Subcontractor Management
- PLC/PAC Systems
- DCS Systems
- BMS/BAS Systems
- HMI/SCADA Solutions
- EPMS Systems
- Central Plant, Balance of Plant Solutions
- Batch (S-88) Solutions
- 21CFR11 & GAMP 5
- Validation Services
- Loop Analysis & Tuning
- AC & DC Drive Systems
- Complex/Coordinated Drive Systems
- Panel Design & Fabrication
- Safety Systems
- Industrial IT/Cyber Security Services
- Automated Conveyor Systems
- High Speed Automated Sortation
- Automated Packaging & Palletizing
- PackML Solutions
- Bar Code & RFID Solutions
- Plantwide Data Historians
- Alarm Management
- MES/MOM Solutions
- Genealogy Track & Trace
- OEE & KPI Dashboard Solutions
- MES/ERP Integration
- Training, Ongoing & Emergency Support
Want to know more about our end-to-end capabilities?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you solve your automation and information challenges.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS
We pride ourselves on building long-term business relationships as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. We have significant process and application subject matter expertise with a long track record of delivering proven solutions.
PROJECT SUCCESS STORIES
Our clients come to view us as a trusted partner, rather than simply a supplier. Our case studies demonstrate how clients have leveraged our capabilities to holistically develop a solution that alleviates production, operations and business pain points.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We have over 400 committed professionals on staff across the US and we live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.