E-Technologies Group are experts at creating programming toolkits using objects like those to the right.
Object-oriented programming uses encapsulation and information hiding, merging abstract data types with structured programming and dividing systems into modular objects. These objects own their data and are responsible for their behavior, thus allowing changes to be made to one object without affecting another.
The benefits of this are extensive:
- Reapplication without reengineering
- Reduced implementation costs – no engineering needed for framework
- Reduced implementation time – objects are available out of the box
- Reduced Startup time – objects are proven
- Add-ons easily applied – single standard means single add-on
- Future modifications easy to implement across the board
- Lower cost of integration to higher level systems – single standard with which to interface
- Focus is on building controls and graphics and not on logistics of components
- Training required for the process only and not the software, thus reducing cost
- Standardized look and feel to software