We Understand Your Challenges
In our multiple decades of serving the industry, we have seen firsthand how the CP industry has rapidly grown with advancements in technology and a constant demand for innovation to meet the ever-evolving array of consumer needs, preferences and desires. This highly competitive and unpredictable market requires Consumer Product companies to continually adapt and optimize plant operations to keep a competitive edge and remain profitable.
At E Technologies, we understand that the fast-paced and FDA-regulated nature of the CP industry is just the beginning of a wide range of unique challenges that CP companies face. Product recalls, fluctuations in raw material costs, unplanned downtime, a reduced labor pool, etc., necessitate the need for continuous process improvements.
Interested in Expanding Your Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Business?
The age of Amazon, Google, and Kickstarter has enabled both small start-ups and global CP leaders to reap the rewards of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business – higher profit margins, better customer experience and more brand building opportunities. If you are planning to expand your DTC business, we’ve got you covered; automating logistics and material handling systems and order fulfillment workflow processes is another primary industry vertical for E Technologies. Put our experience working as a trusted partner to the world’s largest high-speed parcel sorting hubs – FedEx, UPS, and DHL – to work for you. For more information on our experience in this sector, visit our Parcel Center of Excellence industry page.
Are You Ready to Maximize Your Automation Opportunities?
Our team at E Technologies is equipped with the proper resources to undertake large-scale projects, from technology upgrades to brownfield and new greenfield projects. We have the experience and expertise necessary to deliver cost-effective customized solutions that maximize throughput, improve asset reliability, track lot genealogy, and mitigate risk. Leverage our automation experience to help you automate processes and help optimize your plant’s performance. Our mission is to improve each client’s position in the marketplace by delivering high value solutions using robust technology. Contact us today to discuss your automation opportunities.
Our Application Experience Includes:
- Total Quality Management (TQM) Systems
- KPI / Dashboard Reporting
- Pneumatic Conveyance
- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Track and Trace
- Packaging Equipment Automation
- Wind / Unwind Application
- Drives Systems, Motion Control
- Web Handling
- Discrete & Process Automation
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) Bottle Manufacturing
- Two Piece Aluminum Can Manufacture
- Compressed Air Support Systems
- Fill & Finish
- Mixing & Extrusion
- Sheeting Lines
- Pneumatic Conveying
- Clean-in-place (CIP)
- Sterilization & Tempering
- Ingredient / Product Delivery & Packaging
- Cooling/Heating Support Systems (Water & Steam)
- Oven & Fryer Automation
- Recipe Management
- Machine Guarding Compliance Updates
- Laundry Detergent Global System Definition, Design, Software Development, Packaging Line Integration, Testing and Start-up Support
- Shampoo Making System Definition, Hardware and Software Configuration, Recipe Management, Testing and Reporting
- Paper-Converting System Master Planning, Design, Development, Documentation, Installation, Programming, Testing and Support
- Skincare Global System Design, Development, Documentation, Installation, Programming, Testing, Support, Hardware and Network Configuration
- Feminine Care Line Reconfiguration, Software and Start-up Support
- Beauty Care Making System Batch Configuration, Recipe Development, HMI Start-up and Server Migration Support
- Fabric and Home Care Product System Definition, Software Development, 3D Modeling, Installation, Testing and Start-up Support
- Baby Care Product Handling System Master Planning, System Analysis Definition, Electrical Engineering, PCIS Support, Case Handling Design, Palletizer Infeed Optimization, Line Integration Design, Demo3D Modeling, and Automation and Start-up Support
- Home Cleaning Products Plant Wide Control System Upgrade
- Bakery Line Recontrol and Optimization
- Bakery Line HMI Hardware and Electrical Installation
- Bakery Proofer Line Integration
- Cake Line Wonderware Corrections
- Bulk Ingredient Line Upgrade
- Bakery Downtime Integration, Audit, HMI and Terminal Hardware
- Bagel Line pH Level Control
- Bakery VFD Network Integration
- Bakery Network Architecture Audit
- Yogurt Line Efficiency Audit
- Shelf-ready Packaging Definition and Design
- Ice Cream Line Machine Integration
- Pie Line Downtime Integration and Line Additions
- Dairy Network Drawing Updates
- Shrink Wrapper Point I/O Module Support and Program Modification
- Ammonia System Controls Upgrade and Drawing Updates
- Orange Juice Line PLC5 Upgrade
- Dairy Plant Support
- Yogurt Line Definition, Installation and Start-up
- Raw Milk IMS Definition
- Flavors Fermenter Controls Upgrade
- Cheese Making Line Isolated VM Solution, Setup, Downtime, Testing, and Line Integration
- Net Weight Capture and Label Printing
- Environmental Control Monitoring System Upgrade
- DH+ Network Issue Resolution
- Plant Automation Support
- Truck Unloading System for Aseptic Processing
- Distillery Engineering Support
- Distillery Line Support
- Distillery PLC Support
- Beer Line PLC Supervisory Control
“On a scale of 0-10 on how likely I would be to recommend E Tech to a friend or colleague, I am a 10. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend E Tech to anyone… [They are] one of our key system integrators.”
Manager, Global Leader in Consumer Packaged Goods
“[E Tech] worked around whatever we needed, and they worked with me to set alternate dates for the project. E Tech was extremely flexible to changes in our schedule. E Tech is one of the easiest companies to do business [with].”
Supervisor, Leading US Consumer Products Company
E Technologies’ Consumer Products Center of Excellence has been a trusted partner to global leaders in the fast-moving consumer goods industry for the past 25 years. In fact, our company roots started with global powerhouse Proctor & Gamble (P&G) and we are proud to say that they are still a client today. Our Consumer Products (CP) experience has greatly expanded. Whether you produce laundry soap, cosmetics, snack foods, beer or bourbon, we understand your challenges and have the expertise to customize solutions specific to your needs – maximize throughput, improve asset reliability, track lot genealogy, mitigate risk, and more.
We have a deep bench of exceptional engineering talent in locations spanning from New England to California. Put our time-tested project management and delivery processes to work for you to deliver your project on time and on budget.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We know you want to sleep well at night. Rest assured, E Technologies has your back. We live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.
E Technologies has a rich history of providing robust end-to-end engineered solutions. Our capabilities are expansive; we offer a complete portfolio of engineering and information technology services for all phases of projects from concept through SAT.