We Understand Your Challenges
In our long history of serving the industry, we have seen firsthand how the Consumer Products (CP) industry has rapidly grown with advancements in technology and a constant demand for innovation to meet the ever-evolving array of consumer needs, preferences and desires. This highly competitive and unpredictable market requires Consumer Product companies to continually adapt and optimize plant operations to keep a competitive edge and remain profitable.
At E Technologies, we understand that the fast-paced and FDA-regulated nature of the CP industry is just the beginning of a wide range of unique challenges that CP companies face. Product recalls, fluctuations in raw material costs, unplanned downtime, a reduced labor pool, etc., necessitate the need for continuous process improvements.
Our Application Experience Includes:
- Ingredient / Product Delivery
- Mixing & Extrusion
- Fill & Finish
- Sterilization & Tempering
- Clean-in-place (CIP)
- Cooling/Heating Support Systems (Water & Steam)
- Packaging Equipment Automation
- Material & Packaging Conveyance
- Drives Systems / Motion Control
- KPI / Dashboard Reporting
- Track and Trace
- Recipe Management
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE)
- Total Quality Management (TQM) Systems
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Integration
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Bottle Manufacturing
- Wind / Unwind Application
- Web Handling
Interested in Expanding Your Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Business?
The age of Amazon, Google, and Kickstarter has enabled both small start-ups and global CP leaders to reap the rewards of Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) business – higher profit margins, better customer experience and more brand building opportunities. If you are planning to expand your DTC business, we’ve got you covered; automating logistics and material handling systems and order fulfillment workflow processes is another primary industry vertical for E Technologies. Put our experience working as a trusted partner to the world’s largest high-speed parcel sorting hubs – FedEx, UPS, and DHL – to work for you. For more information on our experience in this sector, visit our Parcel Center of Excellence industry page.
Are You Ready to Maximize Your Automation Opportunities?
Our team at E Technologies is equipped with the proper resources to undertake large-scale projects, from technology upgrades to brownfield and new greenfield projects. We have the experience and expertise necessary to deliver cost-effective customized solutions that maximize throughput, reduce costs, increase uptime, track product genealogy, and more. Leverage our automation experience to automate your processes, optimize your plant’s performance and mitigate risk. Our mission is to improve each client’s position in the marketplace by delivering high value solutions using robust technology. Contact us today to discuss your automation opportunities.
- Home Cleaning Products Plant Wide Control System Upgrade
- Baby Care Product Handling System Master Planning, System Analysis Definition, Electrical Engineering, PCIS Support, Case Handling Design, Palletizer Infeed Optimization, Line Integration Design, Demo3D Modeling, and Automation and Start-up Support
- Laundry Detergent Global System Definition, Design, Software Development, Packaging Line Integration, Testing and Start-up Support
- Fabric and Home Care Product System Definition, Software Development, 3D Modeling, Installation, Testing and Start-up Support
- Shampoo Making System Definition, Hardware and Software Configuration, Recipe Management, Testing and Reporting
- Paper-Converting System Master Planning, Design, Development, Documentation, Installation, Programming, Testing and Support
- Skincare Global System Design, Development, Documentation, Installation, Programming, Testing, Support, Hardware and Network Configuration
- Feminine Care Line Reconfiguration, Software and Start-up Support
- Beauty Care Making System Batch Configuration, Recipe Development, HMI Start-up and Server Migration Support
- Ammonia System Controls Upgrade and Drawing Updates
- Net Weight Capture and Label Printing
- Environmental Control Monitoring System Upgrade
- Machine Guarding Compliance Audit & Updates
- Truck Unloading System for Aseptic Processing
“On a scale of 0-10 on how likely I would be to recommend E Tech to a friend or colleague, I am a 10. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend E Tech to anyone… [They are] one of our key system integrators.”
Manager, Global Leader in Consumer Packaged Goods
“[E Tech] worked around whatever we needed, and they worked with me to set alternate dates for the project. E Tech was extremely flexible to changes in our schedule. E Tech is one of the easiest companies to do business [with].”
Supervisor, Leading US Consumer Products Company
E Technologies’ Consumer Products Center of Excellence has been a trusted partner to global leaders in the fast-moving consumer goods industry for the past 25 years. In fact, our company roots started with global powerhouse Procter & Gamble (P&G) and we are proud to say that they are still a client today. Our Consumer Products (CP) experience has greatly expanded – whether you produce cosmetics, laundry soap or cleaning products, E Technologies can help you. We have the experience and expertise necessary to deliver cost-effective customized solutions that maximize throughput, reduce costs, increase uptime, track product genealogy, and more. Leverage our automation experience to automate your processes, optimize your plant’s performance and mitigate risk.
We have a deep bench of exceptional engineering talent in locations spanning from New England to California. Put our time-tested project management and delivery processes to work for you to deliver your project on time and on budget.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We have over 400 committed professionals on staff across the US and we live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.
E Technologies has a rich history of providing robust end-to-end engineered solutions. Our capabilities are expansive; we offer a complete portfolio of engineering and information technology services for all phases of projects from concept through SAT.