With over 25 years of serving the metals industry, GGS has a long track record of delivering proven solutions. Our industry leading technical staff has significant industry, process and application subject-matter expertise to help our steel and aluminum manufacturing clients optimize production and profitability. Whether you are exploring modernization options or want to consider automation, control, and IT technology advances to increase efficiency and reduce operating cost, we can help. We offer turnkey delivery capabilities on a national scale with local support from our 14 offices located throughout the U.S., including two UL508A system assembly and fabrication facilities.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Iron / Steel / Aluminum Making
- Blast Furnace Automation and Drive Systems
- BOF / BOP / QBOP Process Control Solutions
- Gas Fired Melting Furnaces, RH/OB Degasser
- EAF Drive and Process Control Solutions, Arc Regulation Control
- LMF Drive Process Control Solutions, Arc Regulation Control
- Caster Drives and Automation
- Hot Strip Mill, Coordinated Drives and Control Solutions
- Pickle Line Coordinated Drives and Control Solutions
- Cold Mill Coordinated Drive, Control Systems and HGC / AGC
- Cleaning / Annealing / Leveling / Tempering Control Solutions
- Continuous ETL Coordinated Drive, Controls including Strip Transport and Plating Optimization
- Continuous HDGL Coordinated Drive, Controls including Strip Transport
- Coil Handling Automation
- Level 2 Interface for PDI and Production Tracking
- Custom Manufacturing including Integrated Power Control Rooms, Operator Pulpits and Operator Desks
Contact the experienced team of professionals at GGS. We are easy to do business with!
“We need a dependable company that we know can quickly fix our equipment because if there is an outage, we stand to lose a lot of money.”
Manager, Capital Projects, Industry Leading Steel Producer
“I just want to thank Glenmount employees for assisting with getting our operations back to normal quickly over a holiday. They were outstanding. We will be requesting additional assistance as soon as we are back from the holiday.”
Maintenance Manager, Industry-Leading Steel Producer
In October of 2018, E Technologies formed its Metals Center of Excellence with the acquisition of Glenmount Global Solutions (GGS). E Technologies Metals Center of Excellence, led by GGS, has been delivering results from the plant floor of the world’s leading steel and aluminum producers since 1992.
The pressure on the bottom line has never been higher. Getting the most from your Steel and Aluminum production assets will make the difference in your profitability. Call on our deep, experienced teams of control, information, and drives system professionals to deliver the results you need. Our Metals Center of Excellence team can help your engineering and maintenance teams upgrade obsolete coordinated drive systems on your process lines, conduct independent evaluations of any mill system, eliminate instability in your line, reduce energy consumption, and improve overall throughput and quality.
We have a deep bench of exceptional engineering talent in locations spanning from New England to California. Put our time tested project management and delivery processes to work for you to deliver your project on time and on budget.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We have over 400 committed professionals on staff across the US and we live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.
E Technologies has a rich history of providing robust end-to-end engineered solutions. Our capabilities are expansive; we offer a complete portfolio of engineering and information technology services for all phases of projects from concept through SAT.