Information is much more than a tool for improving plant performance. From Historian point solutions, to network design and implementation, to complex MES / MOM to ERP integrations, Industrial Information Systems have become the foundation of efficient, reliable, safe, and profitable plant and facility operations.
At E Technologies, our associates intimately know the information requirements of industrial applications.
We partner with our clients to design, implement, and support Industrial Information systems across variety of applications, including:
- Technology Solution Design and Development
- Onsite Implementation
- Project / Program Management
- Cyber Security
- Intrusion Detection and Security Testing
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Response
- Redundant Servers
- Server-Based Virtualization
- Gateway to PLC Networks (DH+/ControlNET to Ethernet)
- Device and Plant wide Networks
- Server / Client Hardware Specification and Implementation
- Router / Switch Configuration
- Data Base Administration
- MES / MOM
- JIT Systems
- ERP Integration and Transaction Detail
- Asset Management
- Work Order Management
- Quality Systems
- Track & Trace / Genealogy
- SCADA Solutions
- Centralized Recipe Management
- Production Efficiency / KPI Dashboards
- Bar-code and Labeling
- RFID Integration
- Customized On-going Service and Support Options
“[E Tech] worked around whatever we needed, and they worked with me to set alternate dates for the project. E Tech was extremely flexible to changes in our schedule. E Tech is one of the easiest companies to do business [with].”
Supervisor, Leading US Consumer Products Company
Want to know more about our end-to-end capabilities?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you solve your automation and information challenges.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS
We pride ourselves on building long-term business relationships as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. We have significant process and application subject matter expertise with a long track record of delivering proven solutions.
PROJECT SUCCESS STORIES
Our focus is on building trusted long-term relationships where our clients view us as a trusted partner. Our case studies demonstrate how clients have leveraged our capabilities to improve operations and solve complex automation challenges.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We have over 400 committed professionals on staff across the US and we live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.