At E Technologies, we approach each project with two missions:
- Encourage each team member to take individual ownership, recognizing that their contributions to the team directly impact the success of a project; and
- Focus on helping the customer find success.
These missions are critical to the success of all our projects, but they take on a new weight when we discuss functional safety. Our goal is to design safety into the equipment during the design process to make human-machine interactions safe and seamlessly integrated into the machine functions.
We identify five steps in the safety life cycle for machinery:
- Risk or hazard assessment
- Safety system functional requirements
- Safety system design and verification
- Safety system installation and validation
- Maintain and improve safety systems
We have chosen to partner with Rockwell Automation for safety systems due to the continuity it allows us to offer our clients for risk assessment, validation, and maintenance services. This continuity optimizes the efficiency in each step of the safety lifecycle, minimizes downtime between steps, and ensures accuracy and consistency along the way.
Our machine safety services include:
Front End Engineering Services
- SISTEMA Calculations
- General Machine Safety Consulting
- OSHA Compliance Consulting
- Machine Safety Audits and Risk Assessments
- Safety Functional Requirement Specifications
- Design Direction Documents
- Detailed Design
Project Implementation and Integration
- Safety Component Acquisition and Delivery
- Project Management
- Detailed Design Verification
- Safety Component Validation
- Safety Function Validation
“E Technologies has so much skill under their roof. They have a phenomenal amount of talent in the company. In addition, the people working for E-Tech really care. They want to do a good job, and they care about their customers.”
Engineering Manager, Large Provider of Intelligent Materials Handling Systems
Want to know more about our end-to-end capabilities?
Contact us today to learn how we can help you solve your automation and information challenges.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR BUSINESS
We pride ourselves on building long-term business relationships as a trusted advisor and partner to our customers. We have significant process and application subject matter expertise with a long track record of delivering proven solutions.
PROJECT SUCCESS STORIES
Our focus is on building trusted long-term relationships where our clients view us as a trusted partner. Our case studies demonstrate how clients have leveraged our capabilities to improve operations and solve complex automation challenges.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We have over 400 committed professionals on staff across the US and we live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.