Our experience and capabilities help our clients mitigate risk, and increase reliability, efficiency, and effectiveness. Many have standardized their designs on our solutions. When the reliability and efficiency of your central plant and facility are of critical importance to the profitable operation of your business, call the “Zero-Defect” professionals at Glenmount Global, An E Technologies Company.
Data Centers & Central Plants
- Unmatched competence & expertise as one of the largest independent firms of our kind
- National reach with local support – a staff of 400 working from 14 offices across the U.S.
- 24/7/365 emergency support
- Our ASPIRE BMS / BAS / EPMS solution is a proven, fully redundant, repeatable architecture installed in over 50 large-scale Mission Critical facilities in the U.S.
- Consistent “Zero-Defect” Tier 3 & 4 Data Center control & monitoring system implementation experience with large, fast track, complex, critical facility implementations
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and developing control systems to maximize facility energy efficiency
- DCIM consulting and implementation
- Excellent Safety record
- Two strategically located UL508A fabrication facilities
- Consulting engineering, design, and hands-on turnkey implementation experience with a broad range of electrical, instrumentation, control, energy, and information technologies
- Hardware and software independent system integrator – we choose the right solution for our clients without bias to any one technology vendor
Notable Data Center Projects:
- North American Headquarters Campus Central Plant, Data Center, and Combined Heat & Power Plant | Fortune 50 Energy Company
- Global Headquarters Campus Central Plant, Cogen, Data Center | Fortune 200 Telecomm Technology Manufacturer
- Campus Central Plant | One of the Largest Campuses & District Energy Systems in North America
- Campus Central Plant | Major Midwestern University Campus
- Central Plant | One of the 10 Largest High-Performance Computing Facilities in the World
- Energy Assessments, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Cogeneration, Waste Heat Recovery Systems | Major US Steel Producer
- Hundreds of successful water & wastewater projects delivered throughout the mainland US and Hawaii, from existing plant upgrades to green field builds of new facilities.
- From control systems, motor controls, HMI/SCADA systems, telemetry and more, we can help you design and implement the right solution to meet your needs.
- Among the largest independent firms of our kind
- Hardware / software independent system integrator
- 24/7/365 Emergency Support
- 14 national offices for regional support
- Excellent safety record
Notable Water Projects:
- Kauai Island Wide SCADA Upgrade. Prime contractor for design, development, and installation of fully redundant control system, virtualized servers, SCADA/HMI, radios with 3 master sites, & alarm notification across 4 WWTP’s and associated lift stations.
- Citywide SCADA project for WWTP’s & WTP’s. New redundant fiber ring, new virtualized HMI/Historian servers, alarm notification, asset management software, and iPad mobile workstations.
- Design/Build project of new 315 MGD UV Disinfection Facility. Design engineering, control systems, instrumentation, SCADA / HMI, historian, field testing, commissioning, and training. Project completed on time and under budget.
- Multiple aquarium projects for precise control and monitoring of critical marine life support systems or environmental control systems for research facilities.
“These systems have become such an integral part of Data Center operations that [end client] will hand pick Glenmount Glenmount is preferred over other contractors because they offer the domain expertise that others simply do not have.”
Project Manager, Leading US General Contractor
“Ten years ago, we went to update our SCADA system and looked at 3 [final] vendors. Glenmount had the strongest portfolio of previous work with SCADA systems. They have proven to be a great partner since.”
Director of Facilities, One of the largest single-occupancy facilities in the US
In October of 2018 E Technologies formed its Mission Critical Center of Excellence with the acquisition of Glenmount Global Solutions (GGS). Glenmount Global has been providing Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions for more than 20 years. E Technologies’ Mission Critical Center of Excellence, led by GGS, provides proven automation, control, and monitoring solutions for data centers, power, and water applications.
GGS provides a full suite of design-build services, from consulting, design, and engineering, through development, testing, implementation, startup & commissioning, and maintenance services. Our team has successfully delivered over 50 major U.S. projects, ranging from small upgrades, to complex retrofits of live operating assets, to hyper-scale greenfield projects. GGS has optimized a proven, industry leading “Zero-Defect” methodology to mitigate and manage risk and ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget. We have become a trusted delivery partner for the most recognized names in the industry.
We have a deep bench of exceptional engineering talent in locations spanning from New England to California. Put our time-tested project management and delivery processes to work for you to deliver your project on time and on budget.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We know you want to sleep well at night. Rest assured, E Technologies has your back. We live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.
E Technologies has a rich history of providing robust end-to-end engineered solutions. Our capabilities are expansive; we offer a complete portfolio of engineering and information technology services for all phases of projects from concept through SAT.