Our experience and capabilities help our clients mitigate risk, and increase reliability, efficiency, and effectiveness. Many have standardized their designs on our solutions. When the reliability and efficiency of your central plant and facility are of critical importance to the profitable operation of your business, call the “Zero-Defect” professionals at Glenmount Global, An E Technologies Company.
We serve a tightly-focused but critical business need:
Design and implementation of high-availability, robust control and building automation technologies for critical, large-scale and industrial operations.
We focus on three markets:
- Data Center/Mission Critical Facilities
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Large-Scale Power and Clean Water
Data Centers & Central Plants
- We have successfully delivered over 50 large-scale Mission Critical facilities in the U.S.
- We follow a proven “Zero-Defect” project delivery approach
- Significant mechanical and electrical process expertise and experience with complex medium, large, and hyperscale Tier 3 & 4 Data Center control & monitoring system implementations
- Energy efficient control systems
- DCIM consulting and implementation
- Consulting engineering and design
- Turnkey delivery capabilities
- Plant upgrades
- Greenfield builds
- Control systems
- Motor controls
- HMI/SCADA systems
Why E Technologies?
- Two strategically located UL508A fabrication facilities
- Excellent Safety record
- Unmatched competence & expertise as one of the largest firms of our kind
- National reach with local support – a staff of 400 working from 14 offices across the U.S.
- 24/7/365 emergency support
- Hardware and software independent system integrator – we choose the right solution for our clients without bias to any one technology vendor
- Experience with a broad range of electrical, instrumentation, control, energy, and information technologies
Notable Data Center Projects:
- 100+ Mw Hyperscale Data Center Campus for Fortune 200 Global Technology Leader
- North American Headquarters Campus Central Plant, Data Center, and Combined Heat & Power Plant | Fortune 50 Energy Company
- Global Headquarters Campus Central Plant, Cogen, Data Center | Fortune 200 Telecomm Technology Manufacturer
- Campus Central Plant | One of the Largest Campuses & District Energy Systems in North America
- Campus Central Plant | Major Midwestern University Campus
- Central Plant | One of the 10 Largest High-Performance Computing Facilities in the World
- Energy Assessments, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Cogeneration, Waste Heat Recovery Systems | Major US Steel Producer
Notable Water Projects:
- Kauai Island Wide SCADA Upgrade. Prime contractor for design, development, and installation of fully redundant control system, virtualized servers, SCADA/HMI, radios with 3 master sites, & alarm notification across 4 WWTPs and associated lift stations.
- Citywide SCADA project for WWTPs & WTPs. New redundant fiber ring, new virtualized HMI/Historian servers, alarm notification, asset management software, and iPad mobile workstations.
- Design/Build project of new 315 MGD UV Disinfection Facility. Design engineering, control systems, instrumentation, SCADA / HMI, historian, field testing, commissioning, and training. Project completed on time and under budget.
“These systems have become such an integral part of Data Center operations that [end client] will hand pick Glenmount Glenmount is preferred over other contractors because they offer the domain expertise that others simply do not have.”
Project Manager, Leading US General Contractor
“Ten years ago, we went to update our SCADA system and looked at 3 [final] vendors. Glenmount had the strongest portfolio of previous work with SCADA systems. They have proven to be a great partner since.”
Director of Facilities, One of the largest single-occupancy facilities in the US
In October of 2018 E Technologies formed its Mission Critical Center of Excellence with the acquisition of Glenmount Global Solutions (GGS). Glenmount Global has been providing Mission Critical Infrastructure Solutions for more than 25 years. E Technologies’ Mission Critical Center of Excellence, led by GGS, provides proven automation, control, and monitoring solutions for data centers, power, and water applications.
GGS provides a full suite of design-build services, from consulting, design, and engineering, through development, testing, implementation, startup & commissioning, and maintenance services. Our team has successfully delivered over 50 major U.S. projects, ranging from small upgrades, to complex retrofits of live operating assets, to hyper-scale greenfield projects. GGS has optimized a proven, industry leading “Zero-Defect” methodology to mitigate and manage risk and ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget. We have become a trusted delivery partner for the most recognized names in the industry.
We have a deep bench of exceptional engineering talent in locations spanning from New England to California. Put our time-tested project management and delivery processes to work for you to deliver your project on time and on budget.
WHY E TECHNOLOGIES?
We have over 400 committed professionals on staff across the US and we live by a relentless commitment to our clients’ success. We have been the go-to resource that regional and global leaders have relied upon for more than 25 years.
E Technologies has a rich history of providing robust end-to-end engineered solutions. Our capabilities are expansive; we offer a complete portfolio of engineering and information technology services for all phases of projects from concept through SAT.